Academy Face and Body Sydney: Response to COVID-19 Public Health Crisis
We are temporarily suspending many of our services, while continuing to provide a commitment to patient care.
Given the COVID-19 crisis and related health/goverment regulations we are temporarily suspending many of our services at Academy Face and Body Sydney.
A subset of our consultative services will remain available – please scroll down to Select a service to request an appointment. Each booking request will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and assessed from a Medical standpoint before appointments are confirmed by our clinic.
While some of our services are temporarily suspended, we are committed to ongoing patient care with Dr Gavin Scriven and our team of practitioners being available for:
- Virtual cosmetic consultations
- Patient follow up appointments, virtually or via phone
- Face to face follow up appointments for recent procedures if medically necessary, conducted with strict social distancing and hygiene practices
- Virtual skin consultations
- Phone orders and home delivery of cosmeceuticals products
Virtual consultations are available via Skype, Zoom or Facetime.
During this time the best way to get in touch with us will be via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
We will also be available via phone on (02) 9439-9293.