06 Dec Face Lift
Academy Face and Body offers a non-surgical face lift procedure aimed at giving your face a more youthful appearance. Our non-invasive procedure reshapes the lower half of your face by removing excess facial skin and tightening loose skin around the jawline. This procedure can also remove excess skin and fat under the chin, and also deep creases around the nose and mouth. Combined with other treatments, our non-surgical procedure can enhance the shape of the forehead, brows, cheeks, and eyelids.
Who Is a Good Candidate Academy Face and Body Face Lifting Procedures?
Below are some of the factors our certified Doctors consider when determining whether you are a good candidate for this procedure.
- Realistic expectations: You are a good candidate for our non-surgical skin lifting procedure if you have realistic expectations and willing to follow pre-operative and post-operative instructions. You should also be able to understand not only what this procedure can accomplish, but also some of its limitations.
- Your skin elasticity: You are a good candidate if your facial skin retains some of its natural flexibility and suppleness. This is important because, during our non-surgical procedure, our Cosmetic Doctors will tighten the facial skin to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. With more elastic skin, you will have optimal results because your skin is able to conform to its new look.
- Strong bone structure: Many of our patients who had successful facial lifting have a strong bone structure. This is because their strong bones were able to support the tightened skin.
- Loose skin on the face: You are definitely a good candidate for this procedure if you have loose skin on the face. Though, we will carry out some history and physical examinations to determine whether you will be safe with our injections.
- Good overall health: You are also a good candidate for a facial skin tightening procedure if you are in good overall health.
After a one-on-one consultation with our Doctors or Registered Nurses, you will be told whether you are a good candidate for our non-surgical face tightening procedure. If you are not a good candidate for this procedure, all is not lost as alternatives may be suggested.
We use a number of non-surgical procedures to give your face a more youthful appearance without surgery. The most common form of non-surgical facelift that we offer here at Academy Face and Body is known as Silhouette Soft Thread Lift, a revolutionary treatment that can be completed in under an hour. The Silhouette Soft Thread Lift uses unique dissolvable threads with soft little cones. These cones are filled with a bio-stimulating dermal filler that holds the cones in place to establish an internal structure for the lifted skin. Our doctors will insert the cones gently using a fine needle. This means there will be no incisions or scars. This results in a natural looking lift and tone to the face neck, jaw and brow. There’s no pain involved in the procedure either, unlike traditional surgical face lifts which can involve both pain and significant down time. You’ll notice the results immediately, and they’ll improve over time as collagen forms around the threads and cones.
The procedure aims to deliver skin tightening in any areas of the skin the Silhouette Soft Threads are placed. It targets areas of the face that sag, to deliver almost instantaneous results and is suitable for both men and women who are concerned about the signs of aging but aren’t ready for, or don’t want a surgical facelift.
To maintain your good results from this facial skin lifting procedures, you need to follow the recommended post-treatment care. This includes eating a balanced diet, stop smoking, drinking alcohol moderately and wearing sunscreen daily. You also need to adopt a daily skin regime suitable for your skin type and condition.
The cost of facial skin lifting procedure varies depending on the number of factors such as the nature of your skin condition and type of treatment being performed. In fact, during your initial consultation, our doctors or nurses will evaluate your skin condition and give you an exact quote.
Your first step to getting our facial skin lifting services is to book a consultation with one of our Cosmetic Doctors. Following a detailed history and physical examination, our Doctors will recommend the optimal treatment program for your skin concerns.
Feel free to contact us if you want to book an appointment with our doctors.
Face Lift Sydney Clinic
Sydney’s leading clinic for face lift treatments. With years of proven results our expertly trained doctors are here to help you look younger and feel your best. Call today and lets us help you gain more confidence and look your best.
Ground Floor, 65 Hume Street, Crows Nest Sydney, New South Wales 2065